The Nanotechnology Industries Association (NIA) is pleased to announce that five new Members have joined the Association. All NIA Members benefit from advocacy and representation, as well as other exclusive services NIA provides them.
The new Members are:
- Firmus SAM – operating in the nanotechnology and water treatment sectors, its mission is to develop, design and operate equipment and systems in these two fields
- Imerys – A world leader in mineral-based speciality solutions for industry, Imerys transforms a unique range of minerals in order to deliver functions that are essential to its customers’ products and manufacturing processes
- Hygiene Master Network Inc. – Hygiene Master provides state-of-the-art methods for killing and/or removing bacteria using green, chemical-free solutions, thereby taking hygienic cleanliness and odour control to new levels
- BioNanoNet – an Austrian network specialising in the key enabling technologies of nanotechnology and biotechnology on a national and international basis
- Bristol Centre for Functional Nanomaterials – an internationally-leading centre for postgraduate research whose aim is to pioneer innovative scientific approaches to new forms of soft and hard multi-functional nanostructures using new strategies for the increased control of fabrication
NIA welcomes these fine additions to its esteemed membership.