NIA Members can get a 40% Discount on attendance to this event - contact the NIA Events Team for more information.
What do you need to know about printed, organic and flexible electronics to help you profit from this emerging technology?
Having researched the topic for over twelve years at IDTechEx, we believe that the secret to success is having insight into end user needs and requirements. Our Printed Electronics USA 2014 conference and tradeshow on November 19-20 in Santa Clara, CA provides you with adopter insight along with the latest technology progress.
- End user focus with speakers from key verticals, including consumer packaged goods, healthcare, consumer electronics and textiles
- Over 200 speakers from across the value chain, from small to large organizations
- Coverage of related technologies including wearable technology, the internet of things, energy harvesting and 3D printing
- World's largest collection of printed electronics based products in Demonstration Street
- Hands-on, interactive manufacturing on the trade show-floor at Manufacturing Street
- Over 200 organizations will showcase their products and developments on the tradeshow-floor
- In 2013 attendees from over 42 countries attended this international event, with particular concentration from Asia