NIA Members can get a 15% discount on attendance to this event - contact the NIA events team for more details.
Nanotechnology Industry Association is pleased to be working with London Business Conferences Group in the build up to Graphene Supply, Application & Commercialisation 2014 which takes place in Manchester, UK.
There will be over 20 industry leaders speaking at the conference, from companies such as:
Samsung, Phillips, Tata Steel, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Procter & Gamble, Repsol, Nokia, Solan PV, Bosch, Thales, BASF, TBA Electro Conductive Products, NPL, University of Manchester, Durham University, Universidade de Aveiro, Institute of Occupational Medicine, MTI Ventures, IP Group, Perpetuus Energy and more.
What's new this year at the Graphene Supply, Application & Commercialisation summit?
- Located at the birthplace of graphene
- Unique focus on the supply of high quality grapheme
- Revealing advances in processability and integration in manufacturing
- Brand new applications showcase
- Comparing graphene to existing and future material competitors
Follow this link to visit the event website.