NIA Members are entitled to a 13% discount on this event - contact the NIA Events Team for more information.
The Center for Environmental NanoScience & Risk (CENR) is organizing the 9th International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials, which will be held from September 7th –11th, 2014 in Columbia, South Carolina, USA. As one of the globally leading conferences on nanoscience/nanoecotoxicology, the 9th ICEENN will bring together researchers, regulators and industry to discuss the potential hazards and risks of current and future applications in the key sector of nanotechnology, along with mechanisms to bring about risk reduction while maintaining the economic and social benefits of the sector.
Sessions will consist of key research areas including but not limited to:
- Physical and chemical properties of nanoparticles as related to the environment and health
- Ageing and effects on fate and behavior
- Toxicology and ecotoxicology
- Social and regulatory sciences
- Innovation and applications of nanotechnology to environmental and health issues
Follow this link to visit the event website.